Friday, May 25, 2007

Interesting times.

For the past whole month my flights have been pretty turbulent, always having to go through storms between Houston and Dallas. But I've learned to grow nerves of steel, because it's actually much safer than say, riding a roller coaster.

Exciting times right now. About to roll-off a project. Starting my MCPD certification testing which is actually kinda fun (already got one). There's also a couple of huge rumblings going on, but I must plea the fifth on those for now.


But one excitement I will mention is that I'm now shopping for bogu, aka armor. Not sure what to look for or how much to spend. Not a bother since this is company paid. Oh my God my brain is tingling. Don't you love it when that happens?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should watch Heroes next season. it's about how one of the main characters, Hiro, becomes an Aikido warrior!