Friday, August 10, 2007

Walking slowly back to the stars.

Walk slow, not necessarily casual, but just slow. I discovered through the natural evolution of self-awareness that I walk too fast just to get to a point in time and space, but for no particular reason but to get there early or on time. When I walk out from an airplane everybody practicalyl runs out. I hate this. I need to take it slow.

Gave a book I completed while waiting for my Dallas bound flight. A book authored by a great american literary classic. She appreciated the offer and insisted I autograph the book along with my phone number. I need to give away books more often. It's far more rewarding and exciting than stashing it and using it as a dust collector.

Lastly, stars area dreamy. Telescopes are amazing that way. They let you peek at distant otherly worlds. I wish I could return to the stars. They're so amazing. I belong up there.

No comments: