Thursday, June 23, 2005

lost and forgotten

No phone, no wallet, no credit card, no driver's
license.
The Lord is telling me something. He's telling me to
evaluate myself. He's asking me to ask myself, "What
am I doing?".

It feels pretty good to be separated from
everyday/important things that tag along in our
pockets. It feels good because they are but mere
things, insignificant things, if you can see past the
lie. And yes, they are lies, all of it, because there
is no gray about it. It is as black and white as oil
and water.

You think I be a fool eh? Naive? Immature, perhaps?
Possible you think of me a liar, a jerk, a literary
scoundrel?

Then so be it.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: