Sunday, February 4, 2007

Uniform


Went to Iaido practice today at 9 AM. I don't practice Iaido because i'm clumsy enough to accidentally slice my own arm off. So I stick with the sticks. I went that early to get some good shots on film for the next public viewing of the DFWKIK club organization. There are lots of events coming up, one of which is the Nabeshima Cup which is held every two years.

I did receive my uniform, the Keikogi (upper body coat) and the skirt pants (that's what i call them) and got to practice in them for the first time today. Of course I sweat more in, which is a good thing.

My feet continue to get soars and blisters even though i've been sliding my feet for almost 3 months now. Oh when will that end?! My Japanese is slightly improving. And probably most importantly I'm learning to respect the Japanese culture and people. ;)

Until next time my Kendoka's,
Sore dewa!

No comments: