Sunday, April 17, 2005

A little explaining to do.

I've noticed a trend or a subtle tendancy for my posts to be shaded with the tone of traveling.
I do not know why it started nor how. But I do know what is continually captivating me to consider quitting my professional day-job and starting a career elsewhere.

The answer: National Geographic's Adventure magazine.

I am a subscriber and I'm darn proud of it (writing about this seems strangely familiar).

Getting certified for SCUBA is now officially within my "radar" list of things-to-do.
And when things are on my "radar" list it usually gets done.

Oh, and I've also hand-picked my next adventure vacation destination. I've decided to save a little money and make it a domestic one. It's in a little place called Kanab in southern Utah; but more precisely, the Buckskin Gulch.
Sadly, due to a expiration on my host-server, I am unable to upload pictures of this Buckskin Gulch. Believe me when I say it is a sight to behold.

I'll post a few pictures when I find an alternate host.

No comments: