Sunday, April 17, 2005

Technicalities.

Since my edan.48thfloor.com server (actually a friend
of a friend's server) is still down, I now realize
that the photos I've posted here in the past now point
to an invalid location. Fortunately the pictures don't
show up as an ugly invalid image. But rather, it doesn't
show anything.

This naturally means that I've lost online copies of
photos. No big deal I guess. There are bigger problems
in the sea. I will, however, slowly post photos so my
log will once again tell a visual story. Finding the
free host is what will take the most time - so be
patient.

On a side note: As I wrap up this entry I can hear splashes of water
and chattering voices. I live on the 3rd floor with a decent view of
the Dallas flatness. It immediately overlooks the central courtyard
where the pool(s) are located.
And I miss the ocean - the fresh,
harshness of the salted sea. There's something
uniquely therapeutic about swimming in salt-water as
opposed to sweet-water (aka fresh water). It's like
coming out of a skin treatment clinic. Few things
could be better for your skin.


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide

No comments: