Thursday, September 1, 2005

it's a war zone

okay, it is official. with dead carcasses lying around it is nothing short of a war zone. For round two I got about half a dozen kills. As I leaned over the kitchen sink to get a better view behind the microwave, where lots of roaches seem to be coming from, a huge roach comes printing towards me. It must've come from the drain or maybe it was hiding within all of our kitchen utensils (which are all in the kitchen sink after being in the roach contaminated drawers for who knows how long). Now I am afraid. Because now they seem to be running directly at me. The enemy, it appears, is retaliating, and there are no signs of them giving up. Im afraid I have no choice but to stick around for round 3. The lights are off right now, but in a few minutes it'll be back on again. My new best friend is getting a pretty good work-out tonight! But this will be my last and final round. It's just to keep the roaches at bay. The exterminator will have to do what he's named for - exterminate. Even then it is still temporary. The insect kingdom out numbers us 200 million to 1 and growing. It's only a matter of time until they regain what they've lost today.

No comments: