Thursday, March 9, 2006

gross, im eating a color!

what if instead of being named brocoli it's named green?
or what if instead of eggplant it's just purple?
and instead of raisins, poopy-brown?
that's the way i feel when i eat an orange.
i think, eww, i'm eating a color.

my middle school computer science teacher made a point to tell the class that i don't have black hair, that "only black people have black hair" and that i actually have dark brown hair. is this considered racist or just superfluous?

i saw a person use the restroom and not wash his hands afterwards.

a lady in front of me took most of the chicken, vegetables, and noodles from the cauldron of chicken-noodle soup. what an inconsiderate person i thought to myself.

i'm looking for a new pair of blue jeans.

my day dreamings are haunting me during the day.

i discovered the joys of cutting my own hair.

i found that im perfectly used to using a computer mouse with my left hand, yet it's nearly impossible for me to brush my teeth or use chop sticks or write my name left-handed.

i still really want a motorcycle, but my parents reiterated again, "over my dead body."

i've begun to write a novel.

No comments: