Sunday, August 27, 2006

Homesick for Texas

This hotel in the middle of nowhere, aka East Hanover, NJ, is a funny place. Yesterday there were these grown up men wearing tutu's and ballerina outfits. They were caught dancing out in the back of the hotel to the tune of the music that goes "I'm so excited!..."

Today the lobby is like a zoo full of people with children in boarding school trying to get their kids on the straight path and with adults dancing to 80's music dressed in ballroom outfits.

Anyway I came here to voice my concerns of rampant anti-Texas sentiment all across the U.S. of A. People just think they're better than Texans. These people are arrogant and they talk boldly and blasphemously as if their heads were filled with explosive hydrogen or something. For this I think the state of Texas should declare independence from the union. No, I'm not a member of the confederate, never was never will be. Repeat to yourself and visualize the word Texas. No other state has a name with that kind of ringing, poignant charm.

Fortunately every once in a while I do meet sane people. Thank God for that.

No comments: