Friday, August 4, 2006

Splendid Friday.

Today (Friday) is the day our big library software project is due. After working on this day and night for this past week I feel relieved to have finally submitted this thing for grading. I feel like celebrating and enjoying my long-deserved weekend of sunshine and fresh air, and so I start to feel really good.....but only to fall, crumbling down in a dismal of thick black smoke and debris as I realize that this weekend is not a free one; for Monday is exam day.

In a suprising turn of astonishing events, I discovered somebody out there who is just like me?
http://insanityrediscovered.blogspot.com/2006/06/everything-wrong.html#links

The KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid), is not something I subscribe to, although I should, but only sometimes.

I'm hungry now. I ate a cup of Quaker oatmeal for lunch. But at the very least I consume a hearty and healthy breakfast like a king every day.

My personal pet project, tentatively called PeopleMap, will resume with its production starting Monday after the exam. PeopleMap is an online global "feature" that will be exactly what the blogger and photo-sharing demographic is looking for, I think. Oh what could it be oh what could it be??? Here's a hint: It's like xanga, flickr, and the movie "Pay It Forward" all rolled into one.

Now imagine that!

No comments: