Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A day in the life of a programmer.

My hours today at work: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM.
We'll be in crunch-mode for a month or two so this'll be the norm for awhile.

Mobile cell-phones are NOT designed for games (except for Nokia's).
And you gotta love Java.... Write once, debug everywhere."

I've finally registered for Belize! Now I have to read up on all the literature the guides send me. Hope there's nothing in there that catches me by surprise.

I had authentic Taiwanese cuisine for lunch today. I discovered that I am indeed getting stronger when I broke a chopstick by simply trying to pick up greenbeans - and at the same time spilling rice all over myself.

And finally, I am looking into investing in an MP5 SD6 (the weapon of choice for the U.S. Navy Seals).

No comments: