Sunday, July 25, 2004

Preparing for Central America.

By December 9th, 2004, I will be on a short plane ride to the Carribean. Belize to be exact.
I will be participating in a 10 day "Ultimate Adventure" throughout Belize with a small group of no more than a dozen people like me - adventure/challenge seekers (I can only hope).

Since it should be a challening and grueling experience (which I love and embrace), I've been working out a bit, mostly lifting weights, and eating healthier. Although I see little improvement in my physique from working out, I am fully confident that I'll have a washboard stomach and bulging biceps by early December (I can only hope).

Anyhow, I promise to invest in a nice, durable, compact, reliable, good quality digital camera. My only fear is that it will hinder my excursion and/or refrain me from doing stupid things with the camera (such as getting wet during caving where I might be required to go under water).

So expect some refreshing pictures from the Carribean soon!
I'll describe a little more about this "Ultimate Adventure" on another day.
But for now....bye.

No comments: