Saturday, February 4, 2006

intensity rising.

no, im not talking about the weather, although it feels immensily wonderful, the sun breathing down its warmth and all.

no, what i'm talking about is my life in dallas. no, my life, period. i'm going through the normal process of sifting thru job openings and the usual interviews. but im not real clear where im going.

in addition, my church closed its doors, and is scheduled to launch a "preview service" in less than 4 weeks (february 26th). this is crazy. but i guess there really is no other way if we are to keep moving with the changing world we live in. it is true. if you slack off, even for a moment's breath, you are already behind.

so why all the rising intensity business? to put it simply, i don't know where im at with all this change and the direction of the remnants of my former church. i really don't know what to think of "3rd culture." i don't know what to think of church service involving highly expensive on-stage and off-stage equipment. and where does God want me in all this? where and how does He like me to be?

i gotta keep praying about this in addition to everything else concerning my life. i've been slacking in this for much more than a moment's breath these days. ciao.

No comments: