Sunday, December 24, 2006

Extremists in general and the way of the sword

At this sliced peeping view into my life, I'd say avoid extremists. There are always two sides. And I say that either say is not a good place to be, although both sides will say otherwise. Don't be a sheep with perfectly good eyes who's blinded by those who are far out there. I'm being too general, way too general. Unless you know what I'm talking I'm just wasting my time and your time.

The way of the sword - I don't understand what this means. I'm not soaking any of this "warrior spirit" bull crapness. I'm not training to be an efficient killer who can cut a man in two from the top of his head to his torso, though that is what some swordsmen might have you assuaded.

I am in the middle. I am neutral. I am a healthy skeptic to every thing and every one. No, I am not lukewarm - don't be foolish to misinterpret me. I am at peace. I am with joy. I am a human being.

No comments: