Wednesday, July 25, 2007

High five margaritas!

What a crazy title, eh? MD Anderson is huge. Feels like I'm walking in a science fiction movie - a cross between Minority Report and IRobot. I misread a sign that read "To Mays Clinic" as "The Mayo Clinic". Lol I'm such a idgiot lol. I walk to and from work every day. It takes 15 minutes walking through the surreal streets of this neighborhood region full of city highrise buildings plated with gold. And I'm loving it. Nothing like a walk in the morning and in the evening. But I don't walk faster than man was designed to, because I refuse to walk briskly. It is surreal because there are pedestrians in scrub uniforms making six digit figures walking around with street hobo homelesses making single digit figures. Homeless, but seemingly well-fed nonetheless. But a single division at MDA rakes in three million greenbacks in a single day. Ain't that stunning? Now i don't feel bad at all that almost all consulants choose to drive their own rental car and reside in the best luxury hotel at the company's expense. Bring on that jumbo lobster tail and bring on that valet parking! No, I don't live like that for I was raised better than that. Hoo yeah! Now I write massive run-on sentences because I drank the most potent margarita in this part of the free world. Hoo yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahhha...a buzz-induced entry!