Friday, July 7, 2006

from East Hanover, New Jersey.

i think it's been a while, but i think i should write.

flying over the country on the night of the nation's birthday (4th of July) is pretty spectacular.
im 85% complete w/ Candice Millard's 'A River of Doubt', a true adventure story starring Theodore Roosevelt. New Jersey weather is nice and so are the people. even the fake Eqyptian taxi driver in his bogus taxi cab who drove me around town before dropping me off my hotel for 150 clams but only after getting pulled over by mad cops because of his shitty Brooklyn-style driving, even he was incredibly nice. spending a week at an all-inclusive sweet 5-star hotel in Cancun can make anybody spoiled, even somebody painfully down-to-earth like me. this hotel in New Jersey feeds me like a king, but only for breakfast. it also keeps me well entertained with its two movie channels. going to school again is fun. not sure how im going to spend my first weekend here in the big NJ. i suppose getting an early breakfast like a king and then going back to my room to study for the monday's exam isn't a bad place to start.

hasta.

No comments: