Sunday, July 9, 2006

it's gonna be a bright, sunny day

my study group downloads gigabytes of movies and other pirated software, burns it, but doesn't necessarily use it.

i walked around today cuz it was a gorgeous day. i found a chinese grocery store and got a jar of korean-style kimchi. for all you doctors and nurses out there, kimchi is not dangerous. so get over it.

so i basically hiked around trying to better know my community around my hotel. funny because my brother is hiking around on the other side of the world, in Australia, doing his extreme backpacking thing.

why do people call you so they can talk to you for a bit only to eventually put you on hold. it's the new breed of people with cell phones growing out of their ears. take my advice. when they put you on hold either YOU put them on hold in return, or hangup. honestly, it saves your minutes because they tend to keep you holding for longer than you would think.

No comments: