Tuesday, July 18, 2006

a routine weekday in east hanover.

East Hanover, I'm not even sure of the spelling, but it is a quiet little town. I'd say it's pretty much country-folk living here with a hint of the city lifestyle, just barely. My days are simple. It is so simple in fact that it is highly refreshing. I wake up to the tune of classical music on the radio at around 7 AM (it used to be a whining bell sound until i decided to do something about it and switch from the whining bell sound to the music sound on the radio). Ok so i wake up, I prepare myself, then i go down to the breakfast area to eat with 3 of my colleagues whom i carpool with - nice people from all across the country. It's a really cool sensation to know. I spend the day at the SetFocus institution then come home to my hotel. That's basically the jist of it. Excruciatingly simple. Incredibly elegant. Totally routine. And I'm soaking it, absorbing it, and loving it.

Likely we'll visit New York City this weekend to see the streets, the subways, the landmarks (definitely Ground Zero), to try out the street vendor foods, and try not to get mugged or pick-pocketed.

Finally, I saw Pee Wee's playhouse the TV show today. I just switched the channel to it on a random draw. I was blown away because I haven't seen that show in like 15 years, literally over a decade. Amazing. I totally forgot how goofy funny that man was in his weirdo creepy kinda way. He's also quite pale. Btw, the secret word for that episode was Time in case ya wanted to know, although I highly doubt it.

No comments: